Tuesday, April 29, 2008

KONSOOMER

Ugh, it hit me today how much I've become Mac.

I have become nearly entirely a Mac. I was one of those kids who didn't even have/use an iPod through MOST of high school, and now EVERYTHING is mac.

The school rolled me a Macbook Pro when I got here, and soon after for my birthday I got an iPod.

Just the other day my phone died and the cheapest alternative was a 260$ pink razer, so I picked up the iPhone because my parents wanted me to have one for while now and I've always considered it. So far I love it, especially since I've been using iCal and the address book online so everything is synced with my computer, it's great. I've only ever broken phones too, I've never lost a phone, so I'm not worried about loosing this one, and it's 400$ so it shouldn't exactly break, so I'm good, I think. It's real chill.

And it hit me I was a Mac when I went to the store today to by a Mac Keyboard because the keyboard on my laptop was freaking. I had my iPod headphone in one ear, my iPhone on the other, and a keyboard in my hand.

TOO MUCH

No comments: